We are reopening soon!
CLICK HERE to complete the
Health Questionnaire and Consent Form,
ONLY IF YOUR APPOINTMENT IS IN LESS THAN 2 HOURS!
Earlier entries will be discarded.
Great News! We are preparing to reopen and beyond excited to see your smiling faces once again. The Baltimore Orthodontic Group team hopes you and your family have been safe and healthy during this time.
Starting the week of May 18th, our team members will reach out to you by phone in order to schedule your next visit. Please wait for us to call you to reschedule your appointment so that we may do so in a way that properly prioritizes both appointment date and type. We realize these uncertain times are frustrating for everyone, however, please be assured that we will do everything possible to get your appointment back on the schedule in a timely and fair manner.
It is going to be a gradual re-opening process as we have enacted Covid-19 safety precautions and appointment protocols in our offices to ensure every patient receives safe and excellent care. These updates to our appointment policies will be posted on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and via email.
The Baltimore Orthodontic Group team would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. Know that we are committed to the same exceptional and compassionate care that we have always provided. Your safety and health continue to be our top priority! So while we may look slightly different and have a few different routines, we are still your orthodontic family and we cannot wait to reopen and help you create the smile you have always deserved.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
Your BOG Team
Appointment Check-in Procedures:
In order to keep you and our staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have many NEW check-in procedures in place...
1) Please brush your teeth at home before your appointment. Our toothbrushing station is now a handwashing station.
2) You must complete a Health Questionnaire and Consent Form no earlier than 2 hours prior to your appointment. This can easily be done from your phone.
3) All patients must wear a mask to their appointment.
4) To limit the number of people in our office, we ask that anyone who accompanies you to your appointment wait in the car unless absolutely necessary. If necessary, we can only allow a maximum of one person to accompany the patient.
5) Once you arrive, text your NAME to the number sent to you in your appointment reminder email. Each office has a different check-in text number (these are special numbers just for check-in texting):
6) Once we have confirmed you have completed your questionnaire, we will check you in. Please wait patiently in your car. This is our "virtual waiting room"!
7) When ready, we will notify you via text to send the patient (and only the patient) to meet the team member at the front door.
8) Once in the waiting room, we will take your temperature with a contact-free thermometer. We will then ask that you sanitize your hands. Please keep your mask on until the dental chair is reclined. Please replace the mask when your chair is returned to upright.
9) When the appointment is complete, we will escort you out of the office and will relay any important information to a parent if applicable. We will call you soon to schedule your next visit.